What is a chatbot for?
In concrete terms, what is the use of a chatbot for a company?
What is a chatbot?
In order to set the scene, we may need to define what a chatbot is… I refer you to our article “Definition of a chatbot”, here. Or to the wikipedia article on the subject (the paragraph “Commercial applications” will be of particular interest to you).
What tasks can be automated with an enterprise chatbot?
Installing a chatbot on Facebook Workplace is quite simple. Just create a new custom integration, fill in a few fields in a savvy fashion, and copy/paste the app ID and app secret into Vizir.
Let’s go to see the details of all this.
Why use a chatbot?
Here again, the answer to this question would deserve a development of several pages. But let’s keep it short. In short, here’s why it’s worth using a chatbot in business:
- Save time (and money…) by greatly reducing the volume of requests to your IT support / customer support / HR teams, etc…
- Make your employees/customers autonomous for recurring requests/questions
- Collect data in a more qualitative way than through the usual channels
- Facilitate access to your company’sknowledge, even if it is scattered across several non-uniform bases
- Facilitate the adoption of a new tool
- Automate your processes
- Centralize your processes