Zapier is a bank of APIs allowing to connect more than 1500 softwares between them.
Connect your chatbot to Zapier
Discover the power of a chatbot integrated to your Zapier
Zapier is the reference tool to automate some of your internal flows.
We use it a lot internally, for example to send us notifications in Slack when we have signed a new client, or to add in an Excel spreadsheet all the people we have contacted etc…
More technically, Zapier is a bank of APIs on which services like us integrate and open their data models.
The success of Zapier is due to its ease of use: you don’t need to know how to code or be an engineer to understand how it works. With more than 1500 referenced applications, the possible actions and use cases are unlimited.
The good news: Vizir is there. This means that your conversational agent is automatically connected to more than 1500 applications with a single click.
BUT WHY CONNECT A CHATBOT WITH ZAPIER?
The simple and extremely effective logic of Zapier:
Logic: If it happens [action] in [application] ==> Then it will happen [action] in [application].
Example: If a user has [filled in his mail] in [the Vizir chatbot] ==> Then ([on mail will be added to the mailing list] in [Mailchimp]), the user will be added to the Vizir chatbot.
And what is even more interesting is that it is possible to trigger several actions in a row. Let’s take another example:
If a user has [filled in his email, office number and available slots] in [the Vizir chatbot] ==> then [this information will be created] in [an excel line] ==> Then from this Excel line an [invitation will be created between the user and the support service] in [Google Calendar].
Integrate your chatbot to Zapier
Discover the different possible integrations between Zapier and Vizir
Here are some ideas of what you can do by connecting your chatbot to Zapier
From your chatbot, you can directly add a contact in your CRM, Newsletter, Trello…
- For sales reps: add contacts anytime from their smartphones. They can say or write to the chatbot “add to CRM Antoine Dupont email@example.com 06 00 00 00” and validate the information in 2 clicks. A practicality and time saving not to be neglected.
- For prospects (lead generation): retrieve the information while the user is chatting in the conversational agent. “Would you like to be kept informed by subscribing to our Newsletter” and the information is integrated directly into your mailing list.
- Integrate an action into your TODO list. For example add a card with name and phone (retrieved by the chatbot) to the “Todo of contact persons” in Trello.
You can create or modify a document, a command, a status, a bug on Github..:
- For customers, this can be a considerable time saver. For example: being able to change the quantity of an order independently without having to go through customer service. Being able to create a ticket and pass the ticket as “solved” because the bug has been solved in the meantime.
- For the support service, the sales people are very easy to use. With a single sentence (spoken or written) they can add a deal in saleforce, fill in and change the status of a ticket.
- Linking your chatbot to Zapier can allow your non-developer users to report a bug on Github. Having a more user-friendly interface may allow you to have more feedback.
Check an invoice, the status of an order or a ticket, find information more easily:
It is possible to query your database, your documents in Google Drive, your mailbox and get the information you want. Using Zapier can be particularly interesting if you are working in a collaborative environment and you don’t have any specific software installed (If this is the case, we can directly connect to the API of your software, no need to go through Zapier).
For example, if you use excel to follow the payment of your customers: a collaborator can ask the chatbot “what is the status of the order “4325200” and the chatbot will ask if your file contains the value “4325200” in the column “invoice number”. And if yes, send back to the chatbot the content of the corresponding “payment status” column.
With more than 1500 integrations, it is obvious that the use cases are unlimited. The questions to be asked are:
- What is the objective of your chatbot ? What should be its skills ?
- What are the tasks you want to automate ?
- Are the applications in Zapier? (also ask your tool editor for more information)
The use cases we use at Vizir :
- Add a contact in Mailchimp
- Add a contact, an order in your CRM
- Create an appointment in Calendar (Google Calendar, Outlook, Calendy…)
- Create and send an invitation to an event (webinar, conference…)
View the status of an invoice, an order