Connect your chatbot to Jira Service Desk
Discover the power of a chatbot integrated to your Jira Service Desk
Jira Service Desk is a support ticket management tool that allows technicians and developers to receive, track, manage and resolve bug, incident or service requests from end users.
Organizations that are transforming know that internal processes are essential. This is one of the three elements of Harold Leavitt’s Golden Triangle: People – Process – Technology. Jira Service Desk helps the teams (people) to organize and optimize their processes through technology.
This tool allows your employees to report incidents on internal business and office applications on a portal accessible from their browser. You define the existing applications (your product catalog), create forms to encourage your users to describe their problems in a structured way, and then set up logical rules that, based on the answers, will qualify the request and send it to the right team.
When you create your Jira Service Desk, the tool offers you to choose between several options: IT help desk, general, customer, HR, legal, etc. This shows how useful this type of tool can be at all levels of the company to help it structure itself further.
The tool then allows you to define the different types of tickets that your users could create: incident report, account creation request, feature idea, etc… It is up to you to define the questions to ask and the management rules to apply. Once these elements are determined, your users can create requests from a classic web interface. The tickets arrive in the Jira inbox and are then processed by your team.
Integrate your chatbot with Jira Service Desk
Discover the different possible integrations between Jira Service Desk and Vizir
Jira Service Desk is an ideal tool for managing internal company processes. It allows your back-office teams to intuitively manage employee requests.
The integration of a chatbot connected to Jira Service Desk will allow you to achieve the following:
- Limit the number of tickets by proposing an autonomous resolution by the user
- Reduce the number of requests by connecting your chatbot to business applications to allow it to perform tasks directly (password reboot, account creation, etc.)
- Make the chatbot accessible from the channel most used by your employees (Microsoft Teams, Skype, Hangout, …)
- Help your employees 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in the office, on the road and at work
- Inform your employees in real time about the status of their requests
- Enable your employees to create tickets in natural language and thus to be completely free of the technical jargon required to qualify the ticket