Contact group manager in Gmail messaging for Google Suite clients (now called Workplace)
- Popular actions
Connect your chatbot to Google Groups
Discover the power of a chatbot integrated to Google Groups
Google Group is an interesting tool especially for project management.
Add emails to the same address, for example: firstname.lastname@example.org, and each email sent to this address will be sent to all members of the group. This saves you from having to manually enter the email of each member of a cc project.
All the mails sent to this address are visible on the https://groups.google.com/ interface and you can add tags to the mails (to better classify them) but also assign tasks to the members of a group.
Let’s discover together how to integrate Google Group to your chatbot.
Integrate your chatbot with Google Groups
Discover the different possible integrations between Google Groups and Vizir
In a very rough way, here’s what can be done:
- Add meeting participants to a Google Group
- Delete a Google Group
- Identify via a chatbot the members interested in several themes and add them to the dedicated Google Groups
Popular actions with Google Groups
Find the most frequent actions to perform from your Vizir chatbot on Google Groups
POST API actions available on Google Groups
- Add an email to a Google Group
- Create a Google Group
- Edit the name of a Google Group
- Delete an email from a Google Group
- Sort search results by email or name
GET API searches available on Google Groups
- Search a Group by name or unique ID
- Search for an email
- Search for a first or last name
- See the number of contacts in a group